Germer International has over 25 years of experience in the recruiting industry. We are skilled at placing the right professional with the right job in pharmaceutical and biotech companies. As our clients’ needs become more and more demanding, we in turn are in need of talented recruiters.
It’s not simply intelligence and understanding of the business world that makes our employees successful. We carefully screen our employees to ensure that they have additional attributes that are vital to our clients, which are exclusively within the pharmaceutical industry. Among these attributes are energy, honesty, integrity, attention to detail, solid listening skills and — perhaps the most important — the ability to build long-term, caring customer-oriented relationships. These attributes ensure the candidate will be a successful part of our team.
Rewarding aspects of the opportunity:
- Gain extensive knowledge in specific fields of the Pharmaceutical Industry and utilize that knowledge to evaluate potential resumes.
- Gain training in Business, Marketing, and Sales while learning to work with a team of Senior Executive Recruiters.
- Learn strategies to the “art of recruiting” that are proprietary to Germer International.
- Build helpful Negotiation/Questioning strategies needed in Recruitment and in Marketing.
- Have experience in dealing with candidates and/or customers in a courteous, direct, and thoughtful manner as a recruiter, salesperson, and/or customer service representative.
- Have the ability to work well independently, stay organized, and take direction.
- Willingness to be on the phone for a good deal of time interacting with clients and candidates.
- Display excellent verbal communication skills when speaking with jobseekers at various levels, including top executives in the industry.
- Possess adequate listening skills to clearly understand the needs of our candidates and clients.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Ability to quickly learn database procedures/protocols.
BS degree or BA degree required.
Germer International offers Salary, Progression Bonus Program, Health Benefits, comfortable working environment, and the opportunity to work with a well-trained, conscientious, and team-orientated staff.
If interested in pursuing a career in Recruiting with Germer International, contact Flora Koo, Director of Operations, at 610-239-9119 ext. 115.