Boulder, CO 80301
Manage resources and cross-functional efforts to successfully achieve customer deliverables and project objectives for contracted development and technical transfer of active pharmaceutical ingredients and intermediates at our client.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop project plan including resources, timing, milestones and deliverables.
- Track, monitor and report key performance metrics including expenditures vs. budget.
- Manage and control multiple projects to meet
- Act as a liaison between our client and customer project manager to ensure mutual agreement of contract scope and schedule.
- Monitor trends and drive continuous improvement of the project management
- Develop and distribute periodic reports on project performance, issues, risks, and schedules of key activities, events, or
- Identify, escalate, and facilitate resolution of manufacturing, supply chain, or quality issues that may adversely affect project performance
- Ensure risk assessments and appropriate risk mitigation plans are established for projects at every phase of the
- Collaborate with R&D, Quality, and Operations to understand critical to quality product
- Assist with the preparation of RFP's.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum BS in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. Ten years’ experience in Pharma industry, with at least 5 years in Project Management or equivalent combination of education and experience and experience in API process development and external customer communications.
- Working knowledge of biotech/pharma manufacturing operations, product and process development, and supply chain operations in a cGMP-regulated environment, including knowledge of relevant US/EU regulatory and quality requirements, standards, practices, and statues.
- Demonstrated outstanding customer service
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Good business negotiation
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills in a diverse team environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management Capable of handling multiple tasks/projects.
- PC skills to include MS Word, Xcel, and
- Adaptable to managing change.
- Recognize opportunities and/or issues and applies analytical and creative thinking to maximize
- Broad, demonstrated expertise in synthetic API process development, improvement, and technical transfer is a plus