Phoenix, AZ 85001
MANUFACTURING MANAGER - Sterile Pharmaceutical Products
Responsible for the management of all manufacturing activities for the sterile pharmaceutical product manufacturing.
- Directly responsible for managing supervisors and coordinating activities for the
- Responsible for ensuring and enforcing compliance with cGMPs, corporate and site-specific policies and procedures.
- Will serve as the representative for the business unit to all internal support groups and aid with external customers.
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting metrics to evaluate the performance of the business unit.
- Responsible for professional development and mentoring of direct reports.
- Responsible for the succession planning and in-depth cross-functional training of all members of the business unit.
- Directly responsible for production schedule adherence.
- Directly responsible for the operational and coordination of all processing equipment assigned to the business unit.
- Responsible for all safety incidents and quality deviations that occur and responsible for the thorough investigation and timely reporting of such.
- Must become fluent in all functional areas of responsibility in the business unit.
- Must share resources with other business units as needed and when available.
- Must develop and manage budget and performance objectives/evaluations.
- Must perform batch records review/approval. Participate in technical transfer and validation activities affecting the department.
- Interact with clients and regulatory agents during audits.
- B.S. degree in scientific field or business is required.
- Minimum 10 years of directly applicable experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including 5 years of management experience in an aseptic manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 5 years aseptic processing.
- Must have proven leadership skills, technical skills, team building skills and experience managing production employees on all shifts.