Supports Human Resources in the areas of benefits reporting and is responsible for maintaining the HRIS. Implements process improvements, ensuring data quality, and analyzing and reporting data out of the HRIS. Partner with internal stakeholders to develop solutions that help to streamline and automate new HR processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- HRIS Administration
- Serve as a system administrator for HR Systems
- Ensure security, end-user access, and data integrity
- Evaluate System for enhancements
- Manage annual open enrollment process
- Administer dependent verification audit
- Process monthly benefit invoices
- Assist employees with benefits questions
- Manage the FMLA/FAMLI process
- Manage EE Referral Program
- Assist with employee functions
- Manage Employee Wellness Programs
- Assist with monthly and ad hoc reporting
LEADERSHIP & BUDGET RESPONSIBILITIES
SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Every individual is personally responsible for the safety and environmental aspects of his or her activities in the workplace. Each employee is expected to perform their job duties in a safe manner utilizing all their knowledge, training, ability, and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree and three years human resources related experience, including administering employee benefits and HRIS Programs or a combination of education and experience.