Associate Engineer- Industrial Automation
The Associate Specialist Manufacturing Automation, is responsible for supporting the Production activities for Manufacturing and Packaging. Identify, evaluate, implement and support IT/automation solutions and information systems to meet FUS business objectives. The role undertakes providing technical expertise with a focus on Compliance and Performance.
- Serve as a representative for production information and automation systems with a focus on customer support.
- Assist in trouble-shooting challenging IT/automation issues to improve manufacturing performance (e.g. yield improvements, etc.) for assigned systems.
- Maintain the IT/automation systems in compliance with cGMPs.
- Provide support as a representative of a startup or existing production team providing technical assistance in fulfilling the IT/automation requirements for the team.
- Develop and support corrective actions for investigations related to automation or IT systems.
- Use technical knowledge to assure the efficient operation of variety of automated processing and information technology systems.
- On-floor support of manufacturing activities.
- Provide support for business area applications.
- Support of regulatory inspections and audits.
- Support of validation activities and all other associated Quality functions.
- Support supplies and maintenance of IT/automation equipment: PC/Tablets/Mobiles Devices. Optimize the service from IT supplier.
- Review- documentation, maintenance work orders, and SOPs to ensure compliance with GMP and safety.
- Manage and assist people in the usage of for IT technology the FPG area.
- Prior experience in Building Management and Environmental Monitoring systems (EMS/BMS) related IT Systems / PLC / SCADA.
- Knowledge on Switches, Actuators, Sensors, VFD’s, HMI, SCADA, I&C.
- SQL Database experience.
- College degree preferred or equivalent years of experience working in IT infrastructure.
- At least 5 years of working experience with an Pharmaceutical environment.
- Familiarity with production equipment and testing process flow.
- A strong aptitude in IT.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, computer hardware and software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solver with a keen eye for detail.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced.
- Good knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP),FDA part 11 Guideline and GAMP5.