Packaging/ Engineering Supervisor
- Responsible for all aspects of a commercial operation for packaging of pharmaceutical products according to Food and Drug Administration (FDA) guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) for generic and branded products which includes planning, scheduling, and executing the commercial requirements.
- Manage component purchasing for production become expert in ERP system
- Responsible for directing the staff in the maintenance of production equipment and facility
- Prepare operation schedules and ensures production staffing is adequate to support the production schedule.
- Create and maintain all master documentation, SOP, MBR PM Calibrations etc
- Is responsible for managing and coordinating all activities and ensuring complete and accurate documentation.
- Is responsible for all safety incidents and quality deviations that occur during manufacturing and responsible for the thorough investigation and timely reporting of such.
- Troubleshoot production problems, document findings, and implement solutions while providing all information to Management for risk assessment
- Support product development group in activities required to support the introduction of new products.
- Writes, revises and trains on Standard Operating Procedures within the department.
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders to support continuous improvement initiatives to drive operational excellence and maximize efficiency
- Organize and improve material storage and flow to eliminate losses and improve efficiencies
- Clearly communicates with subordinates and superiors any directions, issues, etc.
- Hires, trains, evaluate and disciplines personnel. Maintain training programs in compliance.
- Lead, coach and motivate packaging / Engineering team
- Primary responsibility for all Serialization activities
- Complete other duties and tasks as assigned
- Prefer 3 years experience in solid oral manufacturing/packaging in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Bachelors Degree preferably Engingeering
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects,
- Proficient in Word Excel
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible work hours and schedules
- Strong problem solving and analysis skill
- Attention to details and a strong focus on quality and safety
- Ability to coach, mentor and train employees