QC Analyst I - Data Reviewer
Quality Control Analyst I - Data Reviewer
We provide global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The Quality Control Analyst I Data Reviewer is an integral part of the Our team, contributing to our success by supporting of the manufacturing department and external customers. The routine functions of the laboratory are testing of raw materials, in-process, end product, and stability samples. The department also performs particulate testing and tests plant water for production.
Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients’ lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture.
In this role, you will:
- Audit laboratory notebooks and raw data.
- Apply technical and regulatory knowledge and judgement to review experimental data for compliance with internal SOPs and quality standards with minimal supervision.
- Identify data trends, atypical results and communicate issues for potential investigation to management as necessary.
- Communicate with analytical scientists, supervisors, and management on technical issues, investigations, and process improvements.
- Identify process improvements for established systems.
- Work independently to organize priorities, tasks, and duties to meet customer and business needs.
- Review and approve test methods, SOPs, forms, and other documents as necessary.
- Perform other related duties as may be reasonably assigned in the course of business.
Qualifications and background to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s with major in Natural Science or Pharmacy or Associates degree with equivalent industrial experience.
- Chemical Hygiene training
- Other pertinent training/courses
U.S. employees hired after December 7, 2021 must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide the Company with proof of vaccination as a condition of their employment except for U.S. employees who request and qualify under applicable law for disability and religious accommodations from the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. An applicant who receives an offer of employment from the Company for a position as a U.S. employee will be required to provide proof of vaccination, or to request and receive a disability or religious accommodation that the applicant is entitled to under applicable law, before their first day of employment or any earlier or later deadline specified by the Company in the offer letter. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and provides employment opportunities and makes employment decisions without regards to an individual’s disability or religion or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
- Experience in a GMP environment