Manager, Assembly & Packaging
Toms River, NJ
The Manager, Assembly and Packaging is responsible for leading the Assembly and Packaging focused team. The team includes Assembly and Packaging Supervisors, Coordinators and Direct Labor.
- Responsible for leading the Assembly and Packaging Focused Team.
- Partners with the company’s Quality organization to ensure that Assembly and Packaging operations meet or exceed all relevant Quality and Compliance objectives
- Partners with the Director of EHS to drive a culture of Employee Safety
- Direct management responsibility for Assembly and Packaging Supervisors, Coordinators and Direct Labor.
- Indirect (dotted line) management responsibility for Engineering and Operational Excellence team members.
- Responsible for achieving Customer Service and Financial Objectives
- Partners with the Colleagues in Engineering, Operational Excellence and MS&T to introduce new processes and drive a culture of continuous improvement.
- Responsible for developing a succession plan and developing talent within the Focused Team
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Life Sciences or a related industry
- Excellent Leadership and Coaching Skills
- Experience with Lean or Operational Excellence Transformation
- Excellent tech writing and problem-solving skills
- BS in Science or Engineering Preferred