Director of IT
Nebraska City, NE
As the Director of IT, you will be responsible for leading and overseeing the company’s Technology department, including systems and tasks.
- Manage and oversee the IT department and coordinate activities with external manager Service Provider (MSP).
- Maintain computer systems in a regulatory compliant status.
- Research, recommend and implement business process improvements using new technology, including but not limited to: enterprise resource planning systems, manufacturing operating management systems, quality management systems, learning management systems, document management systems, building management systems and laboratory information management systems.
- Monitor MSP activities, including Help Desk tickets, data backups, security implementation and compliance and server management.
- Responsible for various IT projects involving hardware, software, critical data and network infrastructure.
- Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for IT systems preventative maintenance tasks on specified equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science discipline.
- Experience implementing and managing enterprise resource planning systems, manufacturing operating management systems, quality management systems, learning management systems, document management systems, building management systems and laboratory information management systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- Experience with MasterControl Quality Management System.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, SharePoint Online and Exchange Online.
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer systems and computer programming (e.g., GAMP 5)
- Experience with Computer System Validation (CSV), US-FDA Q7A and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) requirements
- Experience with managing people, including training, conflict resolution and coaching.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and employee relation skills.