IT Lab Systems Analyst II
San Diego, CA
We are looking for an IT Lab Systems Analyst II. In this role you will provide support and administration for computer systems across all three sites. You may support the laboratory, manufacturing, or business systems in this role. As an IT Systems Analyst II you will manage computer system implementation and validation projects including the development and execute of computer system validation (CSV) protocols and procedures.
- Provide timely direct support and problem solving on the technical-based needs of end-users such as developing and revising operating procedures for system and performing system administration and maintenance activities, updates, and changes.
- Develop and review computer validation strategies including the development and review of computer validation documents such as user requirements specifications, validation plans, function and design specifications, testing protocols, risk assessments, and validation summary reports.
- Lead computer system implementation and validation projects with the ability to manage multiple projects varying in complexity from the creation of work plans, identifying resource and budget needs through managing the project schedules, budget, and leading project teams.
- Build relationships with system owners and communicates business requirements back to IT management. Make recommendations and implement improvements with customer involvement.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 4+ years of related experience in similar role.
- Experience with system implementation, including the design, validation, and maintenance of computer systems in a GxP environment.
- Experience developing project plans, anticipating problems, and proactively coming up with solutions
- Experience supporting business applications.
- Experience with computer system development lifecycle and computer system validation.
- Working and technical knowledge of related IT systems and administration including; Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory technologies, Microsoft SQL and Oracle databases, Local and Wide Area Networks including their topologies, Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems, Windows Terminal Server, Citrix Metaframe, and data backup utilities.
- Experience with Lab Systems is highly desirable, such as; LIMS, Waters Empower. Agilent Chemstation or OpenLab, Dissolution systems, HPLC, UPLC etc.
- Experience with ERP systems, such as SAP or QAD and experience in a pharma or Life Science company highly desired.