Nebraska City, NE
As a Chemist, you will be responsible for performing all of the company’s testing by using approved methods, procedures, corporate policies and current industry standards.
- You will be responsible for performing analytical testing and reporting of results for in- process and finished product testing
- You will properly log in test samples and maintain the test schedule for each sample.
- You will perform stability testing, stability sample management, and stability reporting.
- You will identify out of specification results, report the results to the management and complete the required documentation for an out of specification result.
- You will retain/reserve sample management.
- You will perform required equipment/instrument calibration, qualification and validation when needed.
- You will assist as required with investigations, CAPA and Change Controls.
- You will assist with management of third-party laboratories.
- Associate’s degree in Chemistry or related field. Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field is preferred.
- Experience in a Food/Nutraceutical/Pharmaceutical manufacturing operation preferred
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and employee relation skills.
- Proficient in Windows applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and other basic computer skills.