Manager, Supply Chain
1913 Supply Chain Specialist
Receives, ships, and transfers raw materials and supplies to vendors and retail outlets. Monitors inventory and pipeline supply. Assist in processing material requisitions and ensure that orders are correctly filled. Update and track purchase orders within the system. Build a relationship with vendors/suppliers and provide accurate reporting on inventory and pricing. Generate reports that illustrate a detailed analysis of current inventory as well as forecasted needs
- Inventory management and Logistics tracking
- Support to develop a consolidated system, which shall provide information on sku & customer level forecast Vs order Vs available inventory to help for daily monitoring of orders
- Support data analysis for due diligence to support RFP’s, weekly and monthly and annual RFP’s etc
- Support/Direct customer service team to decide best allocation of low inventory items and supplying over forecast items without affecting future inventory level
- Data analysis activity required on day-to-day basis to support decision making for supply chain & customer service functions
- Prepare monthly inventory report, analyze, and highlight projected inventory concerns based on Supply Plan
- Aid in analysis and review of 3 PL warehousing cost and other operational and logistical expenses
- Data analysis (Inward, outward, and future volume projection)
- Aid in process improvement mechanisms to enhance service level and inventory management
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 5 years related work experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
Skills and Abilities:
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs workflows and procedures.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information
*This role does require occasional travel