QA/DEA Compliance Coordinator
The QA & DEA Compliance Coordinator is responsible for maintaining all administrative controlled substances activities, including all reports and quotas, maintain all controlled substance certificates, performs duties of the QA & compliance associates as required. Reports to Senior Manager of Quality Assurance.
- Coordinates the DEA Systems
- Maintains running reconciliation for inspection purposes
- Hosts DEA Inspections
- Prepares all DEA reportable documentation.
- Import / Export
- Prepares or reviews and approves all procedures related to DEA compliance.
- Trains company employees in DEA regulations
- Perform duties for QA as required.
- Assists in company regulatory inspections as well as conducting internal and external audits.
- Audits vendors, contractors, and contract research organizations
- Maintain vendors certification program
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in a science-related field
- Prior experience with DEA of Similar scope a Must
- Proficiency in the use of software including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication and writing skills.