HR Business Partner
This individual will act as a strategic partner for leaders and will have a business-focused approach to help translate objectives to workforce strategies. The role will serve as a key member of the team on planning and delivering HR programs and services to the business.
- Organizational Development.
- Lead the site’s cultural transformation efforts through effective change management and communication.
- Strategic Advisor.
- Serve as integrated part of the business, working with and advising leaders in assigned functions, to accomplish broader strategic objectives.
- Employee Relations.
- Build strong management capabilities and address employee issues.
- Build people leader capabilities and skills that promote a positive colleague experience.
- Work with people managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balanced perspective.
- HR Programs & Services.
- Partner to ensure seamless HR delivery to client group.
- Identify the need for HR programs or strategies to support business goals.
- Provide management with an interpretation of HR policies.
- Facilitate the training of managers and individual contributors on HR programs and policies.
- Develop and conduct presentations to employees and managers on HR subjects.
- Design programs in accordance with company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and initiatives.
- Talent Development & Inclusion.
- Drive training needs and identify training solutions to build capability.
- Ensure that this resource is known as an opportunity to improve career and performance.
- Talent Acquisition, Assessment and Development.
- Serve as a strategic business partner to support efforts to attract, develop and retain the best talent in the industry.
- Analyze business unit data to recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, engagement, and employee experience.
- Drive comprehensive talent management processes, development planning, and programmatic succession planning.
- BA/BS in Human Resources or related field required. Master is preferred.
- Minimum 8-10 years of progressive Human Resource experience.
- Solid expertise in HR technical proficiencies and core HR competencies with experience in coaching and driving process improvements.
- Project management, facilitation and problem-solving skills, continuous improvement experiences a plus.
- Good consulting skills, ability to coach and build strong relationships with different people across the organization.
- Ability to discuss the fundamental issues of the HR functional areas (training, compensation, benefits, etc.) with management.
- Excellent active listening skills that encourage employee trust
- Professional and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand business goals and translate them into HR priorities
- Strong conflict management and resolution skills
- Strong track record of developing solutions to a wide range of highly complex problems
- Proficient knowledge of employment laws, principles, policies, and procedures
- Experience exercising judgment and independently determine and take appropriate action within the construct of HR policies and procedures