Our client, a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company is looking for a project manager. This project manager will play a crucial role in the CMO lifespan of a drug by working closely with clients to manage a project from initiation, through formulation and development, manufacturing, and beyond completion. Responsible for managing project timelines, influencing, and supporting the internal teams, and for reporting regular updates directly to clients. Each project lifespan can be broken into 6 unique phases for which the project manager is responsible: Initiation, Planning, Execution, Coordination, Monitoring, and Closing.
- Manages 5-8 compounds simultaneously throughout the entirety of their program lifespan
- Serves as primary interface between the client and the internal project team. Facilitates information flow between internal teams and clients for materials, shipments, documents, project updates, meeting agendas, and timelines
- Owns the overall project timeline, schedule, and resources. Ensures internal teams are well informed on project timelines and goals, helps facilitate information transfer within internal teams
- Maintains consistent and accurate communication with the client via regularly scheduled and ad-hoc updates
- Prepares internal teams and clients for upcoming project needs or internal team project transfers
- Communicates project execution to the client and schedules regular meetings, both internal and external, to review the execution of each project phase with the technical team.
- Onboards projects into our QADC system, works closely on a regular basis with QA to ensure cGMP quality compliance throughout project lifespan
- Oversees and influences across departments to coordinate program support as needed
- Manages timeline, budget forecasting, resource planning, project meetings, document tracking, and owns the overall project progress. Communicates risk internally and externally. Ensures project milestones are communicated and met
- Acts as primary point of contact for external resources and client queries
- Schedules and coordinates project meetings both internally and externally
- Oversees, coordinates, and tracks shipments of all project/client materials
- Highly developed communication and writing skills
- Strong Planning and organization skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional teamwork, collaboration, conflict management skills and adaptability to change
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, in chemistry, biology, engineering, materials science, physics or closely related field; and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Requires 0 years of GMP experience.