The Master Scheduler will be accountable for driving processes for detailed daily planning schedules, capacity planning and workflow balance for all operations in the plant. The Master Scheduler will help establish and improve daily planning capability. In addition, the Master Scheduler will setup and track key performance indicators (KPIs) that measure the effectiveness of the planning functions and adherence to the schedules.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- MPR based raw material, compounding and packaging schedule experience. Preference given to Pharma MRP scheduling experience.
- Must have supervisory experience, preferably in packaging and compounding.
- Ability to plan and schedule manufacture of solid-dose pharmaceutical products.
- Knowledge of campaigning runs.
- Responsible for scheduling the corporations manufacturing plant to effect maximum productivity from all facilities and comply with all regulations.
- Assure that weekly schedules as related to manufacturing are maintained.
- Troubleshoot and resolve key schedule changes to support customer and business requirements.
- Help to resolve critical inventory issues to support the production schedule.
- Ability to work effectively in a small pharma company working environment preferred.
- BS Degree
- Required Experience: 2 years in manufacturing scheduling
- Preferred Experience: 5+ years in manufacturing scheduling