Business to Business Specialist
King of Prussia, PA
This position is aligned to a geographic Sales Area and will support Regional and Territory Managers by completing customer driven business requirements such as:
- New vendor and product submissions
- New customer set up and pricing alignment to GPO/IDN affiliations in ERP system
- Pricing and product cross-references
- Individual account pricing agreements and quotes
- Creation of consignment agreements and addendums
- Completion of hospital based new vendor forms and online product submissions.
- Assignment of GPO/IDN affiliation and contract pricing groups to customers in the ERP system.
- Use Consignment Application System to track initial consignment agreements and changes to product and par levels via consignment addendums.
- Track pending agreements awaiting signature or no charge purchase orders for shipment to customers.
- Work closely with Field Inventory Specialist to create consignment addendums based upon the "rightsizing" of corporate consignment stock (addition and/or removal of items and units).
- Update consignment application for tracking/reporting purposes
- Assist with the review and execution of purchasing agreements.
- Create product pricing documents and cross-references for customers.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual data regarding B2B performance.
- Manage electronic B2B documents to maintain filing and control systems.
- Cross-functional collaboration with all elements of the commercial team.
- 4-year or Associates Degree, or a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Highly detail oriented with a focus on process accuracy and organization.
- Able to drive and execute tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong service focus for internal and external customers.
- Ability to provide highly accurate, rapid response and support for a hard-charging Commercial Team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Collaborative and flexible team player that places the interests of the organization first.
- Willing to handle a variety of tasks both big and small.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft business suite applications.