Works with interdisciplinary team to develop and manufacture pharmaceutical drug products.
- Develop and execute analytical methods.
- Analyze and interpret data
- Participate in cross-functional teams
- Communicate key results both internally to the teams and externally to clients
- Expertise in data analysis
- Good verbal, written and technical communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related discipline. A background in analytical chemistry and materials characterization and experience working in a laboratory setting is preferred.